We Published One Of The Indian Writer Named “ Saravan Maheswer In His Regional Language “ Malayalam”
● One Writer // One Day // One Language // More Books -Publish And Try To Enter Into The Guinness Book Of World Record
● Cyberwit. Net – Publishing The First Time In Malayalam Language
● Writer & Publisher Try To Enter Into The World Record
● 39 Famous Intellectualls (Writers & Artists Etc..) Wrote The Prefaces
● National Honour Received 10 Digniteries (Padmavibhooshan, Padmabhooshan, Padmasree) Included In The Preface Writers List.
● In 17 Books – 09 Books Already Printed (Balance Books Processing On The Way )
● Saravan Maheswer – Wrote 50 Books ( 06 Books Already Published // Two Awards Received In His Credit.
● 17 Books –Author’s Voice Shoot Video Clips In The Youtube – Just Type In Youtube – Saravan Maheswer - You Can Get All Link.
Saravan Maheswer made his writing debut when he was a College Student. “Smashana Boomi” a Short Play in Malayalam won a prize for its presentation from the College he recalls. He wrote a film script when he was 17 years old. Titled “Empty Horizons A Head” ( Munnil Soonyamam Chakravalam) this script was published as a book in 1987. The well known Hindi Music Director Padmabhooshan Naushad, the well known Malayalam Actor Late. Padmasree. Thikkurissi Sukumaran Nair and Film Director G.S. Paniker had written prefaces for the book.
He published an anthology of 50 poems titled “Appu Ettanodu” in 1985. Well known writers – Late. Padmabhooshan. Thakazhi. Siva Sankara Pillai(Jhanapeedom Award Winner ), Late. Dr. P.V. Velayudhan Pillai and Sri. Perumbhadavam Sreedharan. Without resting on his laurels, he published another collection of 28 Poems the very next year (1986) called “Njan Kallanalla Ennal Kallananu”. Preface written by Late. Ghandian Dr. G. Ramachandran (Padmavibhooshan), Late. Padmasree. Dr. Sooranattu Kunjan Pillai and Prof. Nabeesa Ummal. 1997, 15 Poems Collections titled “Kadappadu” published. Preface written by Late. Padmasree. Dr. Vaikkam Muhammed Bashir, Late. Prof. Thirunalloor Karunakaran and Dr. D. Benjamin. In 1997 two more books published. “48 Dawns and 47 Dusks”( Nalppathettu Udayavum Nalppathezhu Asthamayavum) – Novel, Preface written by Famous Novelist Neela Padmanabhan, C. RadhaKrishnan and Professer G.N. Panicker. “Dews of Russia”(Russiayile Manju Thullikal) – Travelogue. Prefaces written by Late. C. Achutha Menon ( Former Chief Minister of Kerala ) & S. Sarma ( Political Leader and Writer )
1972 – 2016 - More than 656 Modern Poems ( 16 – Books Poems Collection), 12 Novels, 03 Short Story Collections (50 Short Stories ), 02 Drama, 01 Letters Collection, 01 Auto Biography, 02 Travelogue, 01 Life Memories, 09 Screenplays, 03 Film Experiences. 50 books already wrote. All Literary works in his regional language Malayalam. Some Poems translated in to Ukraine, English and Arabic also. In his Carrier more than 03 Films, 03 Documentaries, 02 Mega
Television Serials and 02 Short Films (Acted) 03 Tele Short Films ( 01 worked as an Assistant Director & 02 Director).
Visited Countries: Russia, Ukraine, Tashkent, Republic of Maldives, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Srilanka, Sultanate of Oman, Saudi Arabia etc….
1980 – 1983, 1989 – 2004, 2007 – 2010, 2011 onwards – More than 26 years worked abroad in different assignments. ( Now in Abudhabi – UA.E.)
Official Name : Achuthan Nair Ravikumar
Pen Name : Saravan Maheswer
Place of Birth : Thampanoor; Thiruvananthapuram District, Kerala State, India.
Father : Late. Dr. Kumarakam. P.G. Achuthan Nair.
Mother : Late. G. Bhargavi Kutty Amma.
Wife : Rajalekshmi Ravikumar ( Parvathy Maheswer )
Son : Vishakh Maheswar. R
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
www.youtube : saravan maheswer
Saravan Maheswer google +
MILESTONES IN MY BRIEF LITERARY ACTIVITIES.
Have received congratulatory messages from former U.S. President Late. Mr. Ronald Reagan, Former British Prime Minister Late. Mrs. Margert Thatcher, Former French President Late. Francois Mitterand, Indian Prime Minister Late Rajeev Gandhi and Nobel Laureate Late. Mother Theresa.
Was also appreciated by Indian Ambassadors and Top Officials viz. Messrs. N. Krishnan, Mr. K.P. Balakrishnan, Mr. Prabhakar Menon, Mr. C.P. Raveendranathan, Mr. K.P.S. Menon and Late.Mr. A. P. Venkatesweran.
Reference Purpose my books available in:
Oxford University - United kingdom.
Lenin Library - Russia.
Fiji / Zambia / Switzerland / Beijing - China / Frankfurt - Germany - All Indian Embassy Libraries.
World Malayalee Association - Texas, U.S.A.
Bahrain Malayalee Samajam - Bahrain
Abu Dhabi Malayalee Samajam – U.A.E.
Dubai Malayalee Samajam – U.A.E.
Samanwaya uae – Dubai – U.A.E.
Sharjah Indian Association – Sharjah – U.A.E
Muscat Malayalee Samajam – Sultanate of Oman
Saudi Malayalee Samajam – Saudi Arabia
Indian Cultural Centre - Qatar.
Qatar Malayalee Samajam -Qatar.
Alkhor Malayalee Samajam - Qatar.
Tunisian Library – Tunisia
My Interview Published in News Papers.
1. Gulf Times Daily News Paper - Qatar - 17/06/1997
Title : A Man Of many Literary Parts
2. The Peninsula News Paper - Qatar - 03/06/1997
Title : Novelist to recount his Gulf experience
3. Gulf Times Daily News Paper - Qatar - 23/07/1997
Title : Doha Keralite to direct TV film
4. The Peninsula News Paper - Qatar - 11/07/1997
Title : Ravi's Poems in Russian.
5.Gulf Times Daily News Paper-Qatar- Weekend-Book Review – 20/11/1998
Title : Guided By Instinct.
6. Kerala Kaumudi Daily News Paper - India - 2000
Title : Appreciation Letter received from French President Late. Mr. Francois Mitterand.
7. Malayalam News Daily News Paper - Saudi Arabia. - 28/11/2000
Title : Sahitya Rachana Thapasyayakkiya Ezhuthukaran.
8. Malayalam News Daily News Paper - Saudi Arabia - 18/01/2001
Title : New Books Publishing.
9. International Malayalam Weekly News Paper – Arabia – U. A . E – 02/09/2005
Title : Nalpathu Krithikalumai Oru Pravasi Malayalee
10. Siraj Malayalam Daily News Paper – U.A.E. – 09/02/2007
Title : “ Eyal Ezhuthukarananu”
11. Aamukham On line news – Kerala – India – 19/02/2014
Title : “ Charithra Nettathinarike Oru Pravasi Sahityakaran”
12. World Malayali News – Ausutralia – 25/02/2014
Title : “ Saravan Maheswer Loka Recordilakke”
13. The Kerala Kaumudi Daily News Paper – Kerala – India -24.08.2015
Title : “Malayalam Marakkatha Guinness Pusthakeswer”
14. The Kerala Kaumudi daily News Paper – Kerala India ( Kerala
Kaumudi Flash) – 24.09.2015
Title : Malayalam Marakkatha Guinness Pusthakeswer”
15. The Indian Malayalai News Paper – Australia – 27.09.2015
Title : “Ezhuthinte Kedarabhoovil Thapassu Cheyyunna Oru Malayali
Sahityakaran – Saravan Maheswer”
16. The Madyamam Daily News Paper – Published in UAE – 17.10.2015
Title : Guinness Book Lekshyavumayi Oru Prevasi Ezhuthukaran”
17. Metro Vartha – Daily News Paper – Kerala – India – 15.12.2015
Title : “ purogamanazhayangal Korthinakkiya Rechanakal “
18. Suprabhatham – Daily News Paper – Kerala – India – 31.12.2015
Title : “ Pathinezhu Krithikalude Prekasanam : Guinness lekshya-
Mittu Prevasi Malayali””
19. Chandrika Daily News Paper – Kerala – India – 03.01.2016
Title : “ Pathinezhu Krithikal Orumichu Prakasanathinu Prevasi
Malayali Guinness Recordilekku”
20. The Mangalam Daily News Paper – Kerala – India – 10.01.2016
Title : “Psuthakakoottavumayi Saravan Guinness Bokkilekku”
21. Varthamanam Malayalam Daily – Doha – Qatar – 21.04.2016
Title : “Recordinte Guinness Bookilekkue Oru Sahityakaran”
My Brief History Published in Other Books
1. “ Who is Who “ – Published by Kendra Sahitya Academy – New Delhi
[ Language : English ] Edited By : Mr. K.C. Dutt ( Project Editor, Kendra Sahitya Academy ) – 1999
2.“ Biography International “– Published by South Asia Pub. Co. – New Delhi [ Language : English ] Edited By : Mr. K.L. Gupta (Editor ) – 2004
3. “Distinguished & Admirable Achievers” – Published by South-Asia (Intl.) Pub. Co. - New Delhi [ Language : English ] Edited By : Mr. K. L. Gupta (Editor) – 2005 & 2010
4. “Sahithyakara Directory “ ( Who is Who of Malayalam Writers ) – Published By Kerala Sahitya Academy – Kerala [ Language : Malayalam ] General Editor : Dr. P.V. Krishnan Nair.- 2004 – 2005
5 “Directory”- Konchiravila Resident’s Association. Thiruvananthapuram - kerala – India. 2009
6. Mathrubhumi Daily News Paper Online Member.
7. Palm Pusthakappura (A Literary Organization of Malayalee) – Dubai U.A.E. -2010 (On Line)
8. Koottam – ( Malayalee Organization ) – Qatar. – 2011(On Line)
MILESTONES IN MY BRIEF CINEMATIC ACTIVITIES.
Although Official name is A. RAVIKUMAR. Known better by the Pen Name "SARAVAN MAHESWER" especially in literary and film circles.
In my 17years, wrote a screenplay named' Empty Horizons Ahead'. Not filmed. But this screenplay was published as a book in 1987.
1979 - Jayaraj Combains produced 30 Minutes Short Film Named "Athmakahalam" (8.mm) Acted lead role. Directed by: Venukumar.
1984 - Saravana Movie Makers Produced 10 minutes Documentary Film Named " One More Martyer" ( Eastman Colour - 35mm) Acted lead role.
This Film telecasted twice in Indian National Television Channel - Doordershan. ) 06 Prints brought by Kerala State Government for Public Relations Department.
1984 - "Rithubedham" Malayalam Feature Film - Directed by Prathap Pothen [National Award Winner] Acted.
1988 -" For The Redemption" - Short Film - [16mm, Eastman Colour] Dubbed In Major Indian languages - 450 Prints taken from Indian Government - Subject - Literacy] Worked as an Assistant Director.
1997 - "Kanikka" [Video Documentary - 60 Minutes - Directed By - Muthu.] Acted as a Commentator.
2004 –“ Nadatha Jeevente Agni ” – Tele Short Film- [2 Episode, 60 Minutes] – Telecasted in National Network Channel – Doordershan. [ Acted ]
2004 -" Mekgham" [ Malayalam Serial ] Telecasted in Asianet Television Channel - Acted in this serial.
2004 August 12 - "Suprabatham" Asianet Television Channel - Telecasted My Interview 31 minutes
2005 November 26 – News Telecasted in Siti Channel [ Award Related Matter]
2005 November 29 – Interview Telecasted in TCN [ Trivandrum Cable Network ] Channel [ Award Related Matter ] – Thiruvananthapuram
2005 December 29 – “Mandharam” Telecasted in Kairali Channel – Acted in this Mega Serial – Character – Police Officer.
2006 February 19 –“ Maruthvamala – The Mountain that resounds the hymn
of Peace” ( English Version ) - Tele Film
“Santhi Manthram Muzhangunna Maruthvamala”
( Malayalam Version ) - Tele Film
Story, Screenplay, Dialogue & Direction Done by Saravan Maheswer.
The above telefilm telecasted in : Jeevan Television, Siti Channel, 2006 & 2007
The above telefilm showed in two festivals in kerala : Signs (preliminary selection)Calicut film festival.
Selected in 2007 – Lose Angels film festival & Los Vegas film festival. (Financial distress it’s not send it)
2009 February 24 [Tuesday – 10.30pm ] (U.A.E. time)
2009 February 27 [ Friday – 9.30am (U.A.E. time)
Telecasted my interview ( Lulu Round up – Shoot in Dubai Media City dated on 23/02/09. ] in Asianet Television Channel.
2010 – October 15th Friday: 12 songs Recorded and Audio Cassette released in Kerala.
Title of the album : “ Ragapournamiye”
Lyrics written By : Saravan Maheswer
Music Composed By : S. Jayakumar
Language : Malayalam
Play Backsingers : G. Venugopal, Kavalam sreekumar, Josager, Neha, Vishakh Maheswer, Pramila & Saravan Maheswer.
Recording, Re-Recording & Mixing: S.S.Digital Studio - Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala- India.
RADIO ASIA – Middle East -Telecasted my Live interview dated on 20.10.2015 – Night 735.pm to 07.45pm ( 10 minutes duration)
Telecasted my interview ( WEEKEND INDIA – Shoot in
Al Ain – UAE - Dated on 29/10/2015. ] in MEDIA ONE Television Channel.
Dated on 31.10.2015 Saturday at 9.30pm ( UAE Time) Indian Time : 11.oopm. // 01.11.2015 – Sunday – 4.pm
1. Best Actor Award – Drama Competition - 1970
[Govt. Model High School– Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala.
2. Best Writer – “Smashana Boomi” - 1975
[ Drama Competition –Govt. Sanskrit College– Thiruvananthapuram]
3. Best Short Story Award – 1997 (May 9th 1997)
[ United Friends ( Cultural Organization) – Doha – Qatar]
4. Bharat Excellence Award – 2005
[Friendship Forum of India – New Delhi ]
5. Rising Personalities of India Award – 2006
[ International Penguin Publishing House – New Delhi ]
6. Fewai Fellowship – 2006 – Nomination
[ United Writers Association – Chennai ]
17 BOOKS – [NOVELS, POEMS COLLECTIONS, DRAMA, SHORT STORIES COLLECTION, AUTOBIOGRAPHY, LETTERS COLLECTIONS, FILM EXPERIENCES... ] ONE WRITER – ONE LANGUAGE - MORE BOOKS PUBLISHED IN ONE DAY IN WORLD LITERACTURE – LANGUAGE – MALAYALAM. [Indian Regional Language]
1. Shanghajam (Big Pearl) – Novel
2. Aathmanombarangal Aghniyilaavahicha Onpathu Varshangal –
3. Hemanthame Varika Varika – Novel
4. Vasantham Vanna Vazhiye Doothumai – Letters Collections
5. Ee Bhoomiyil Kalam Varaykaruthu – Drama
6. Snehichu Theeeratha Mansumaye – Short Story Collections
7. Manchirathile Thirinalam – Short Story Collections
8. Vageeswari Varamozhiyaye – Poems Collections
9. Mannite Niram Karuppano Veluppano – Poems Collections
10. Ee Oongalil Adaruthe - Poems Collections
11. Amme Njanoru kunjanu – Poems Collection
12. Pathayathil Nellidan Pattiya Divasam – Poems Collections
13. Ee Marathil Ithililla – Poems Collections
14. Sakshal Manushyan – Poems Collections
15. Valam Piri Shangile Kannuneer Thullikal – Films Experience
16. Aswvaroodamaye – Films Experience
17. Santhami Sagaram – Films Experience
IN MY BOOKS THE UNDER MENTIONED LUMINARIES WRITTEN
1. Late.Padmavibhooshan.( Ghandian) Dr. G. Ramachandran
2. Late. Padmabhooshan. Thkazhi Sivasankara Pillai
3. Late. Padmabhooshan. Smt. Balamaniyamma
4. Late. Padmavibhooshan. Smt. Lekshmi. N. Menon
5. Padmabhooshan. Adoor Gopalakirshnan
6. Late. Padmabhooshan. Naushad
7. Late. Padmasree. Dr. Sooranattu Kunjan Pillai
8. Late. Padmasree. Dr. Vaikkam Muhammad Basheer
9. Late. Padmasree. Thikkurussi. Sukumaran Nair
10. Late. Padmasree. Kalamandalam Krishnan Nair
11. Late. Mahakavi. Olappamanna
12. Late. Mahakavi. M.p. Appan
13. Mahakavi. Akkitham Achuthan Namboodiri
14. Dr. D. Benjamin
15. Dr. Ezhumangallam Karunakaran
16. Late. Dr. P.V. Velaudhan Pillai
17. Dr. Mavelikkara Achuthan
18. Dr. V.K. Mohanan
19. Late. Prof. Thirunalloor Karunakaran
20. Late. Prof. N. Krishna Pillai
21. Late. Prof. K.S. Narayana Pillai
22. Late. Prof. Elanthoor Raghavan
23. Prof. G.N. Panicker
24. Prof. Nabeesa Ummal
25. Sri. Neela Padmanabhan
26. Sri. Perumbadavam Sreedharan
27. Late. Sri. C. Achutha Menon
28. Late. S. Sarma
29. Late. Sri. Nagavally. R. S. Kurup
30. Smt. Sara Thomas
31. Sri. Late. Sreekantan Nair
32. Sri. M. Venukumar
33. Sri. U.A. Khader
34. Sri. C. Radhakirshnan
35. Sri. C. Narayanakurup
36. Sri. G.S. Panicker
37. Sri. Naushad
38. Sri. Sarathchandra Lal
39. Sri. Salin K. Gopinathan